Wednesday, August 20, 2008

WELCOME to the blog that rocks!


Hey DJ CHEF here with my first blog entry! I just got back from the Toronto Hot & Spicy Food Festival. Diana and her staff there were awesome. It was too bad I had a private party in the Hamptons the next day or I would have loved to stayed the weekend. (The party in the Hamptons was alot of fun too though!) I got to check out the Hockey Hall of Fame and I touched the Stanley Cup! My hotel room had a great view of the CN Tower and the harbour. I did an interview on CITY TV and was featured in some of the papers there. Here's one from TORONTO NOW http://www.nowtoronto.com/news/story.cfm?content=164401

I will post the video from the morning show when I get it. I also received a phone call from a producer who saw me in the paper who wants to produce a TV show based on my cooking style! Stay tuned! ;-)

Labels: , , , ,